In today’s Denver Metro market, agent availability, communication skills, and experience is paramount. Without the proper process in place, buyers are in danger of being pushed to a panic which can end up in buyer’s remorse, over paying for a property, and/or ending up “House Poor.” Working with the proper agent can mitigate these pitfalls and ensure that you end up with the best house your money can buy as well as a satisfying purchase experience, even in a demanding buyer’s market. Some competitive essentials I offer are:
- A buyer needs to identify, tour, and offer on a property ASAP! Often the first day it hits the market. I am committed to being available for showings daily that work within YOUR schedule.
- A buyer needs to identify a property as quickly as possible after hitting the market. Once we have established your wants and needs, I will be your eyes and ears, alerting you of potential matches daily, while you attend to your life.
- Preliminary research of a property needs to be done for each and every home PRIOR to making an offer. In the rush to get an offer in, many agents will skip this process. I have the experience and expertise to put together a comprehensive analysis of the property so that we can be confident you are competitive without overpaying - all within staying “first to the table” in our timeline.
- When a property is identified, communication of intent to the Listing Agent needs to happen immediately and be followed up with a solid and well-planned offer within a few hours. As an agent, I will have you prepped and educated as to what is and isn’t an option for making your offer as attractive as possible, ***based on what is possible and comfortable for you. ***
- Being available throughout the entire process. After a property is secured is where many buyers see their agent “drop off the map.” Once under contract, I will be your full advocate, walking you through every phase, keeping you on schedule, communicating with your lender and title company, and explaining the transaction in detail.
- I will attend closing for that final overview of the transaction and to share that exhilarating moment when they hand you the keys!
Every buyer, whether new or seasoned, has questions that pertain to the current market and the specifics of their wants, needs, and lifestyle. Let me sit down with you and develop a strategy that you can be confident in.